Wednesday 8 October 2008

Buy Stuff “As Seen On YouTube” With New Click-to-Buy Platform

Well about bloody time... I'm really surprised it took this long after the GOOG bought the TUBE.

I remember wanting this kind of interaction when I was a kid... 'why can't I just press a button on the remote control and BUY the Transformer toy they are showing me?', I thought.

Now it's 2008, I'm too old for Transformers and I've got less disposable income then ever, let alone pocket money. :(

I don't think now, as a adult, I'll use this very often. I might by the occasional MP3, but I doubt it'll be very many. I mainly use YouTube so I don't have to buy stuff... I watch snippets of classic shows and re-runs and the chances of me buying the box-set is very low indeed.

Still... I like the fact interaction as got us this far.



From: http://ping.fm/rBvhw

No comments: